SubjectRe: LKFT: arm x15: mmc1: cache flush error -110
On Wed, 11 Mar 2020 at 01:19, Sowjanya Komatineni
<skomatineni@nvidia.com> wrote:

> On 3/10/20 4:10 PM, Sowjanya Komatineni wrote:

> >> mmc_sleep() also needs update to force R1B when host sets capability
> >> MMC_CAP_NEED_RSP_BUSY

Yes, I am on it! Thanks!

> > Tested patches and they work good.

Great, I am adding your tested-by tag then.

> Sent sdhci-tegra v2 patches
>
> - includes busy wait mode programming based on cmd busy_timeout
>
> - enables MMC_CAP_WAIT_WHILE_BUSY

Sounds great, but I don't see the patches on the mailing list, nor did
they reach the mmc patchtracker.

Seems like you probably need to check your email settings when sending patches.

Kind regards
Uffe

  Last update: 2020-03-11 09:35    [W:0.100 / U:2.432 seconds]