SubjectRe: [GIT PULL] regmap updates for v5.11
On Mon, Dec 14, 2020 at 6:47 AM Mark Brown <broonie@kernel.org> wrote:

> There was also an addition and revert of use of the new Soundwire
> support for RT715 due to build issues with the driver built in, my tests
> only covered building it as a module, the patch wasn't just dropped as
> it had already been merged elsewhere.

Ok, this made my diffstat look very odd and very different from yours
- because I had already gotten that driver from the sound tree, so my
diffstat looked very different from the one you have - and instead of
being the no-op that it was for you (add and then delete), it showed
up as just a delete for me.

I assume you've synchronized with Takashi so that this isn't a big
surprise for him..

Linus

  Last update: 2020-12-16 01:08    [W:0.056 / U:1.144 seconds]