SubjectRe: [GIT PULL] keys: Collected minor fixes and cleanups
Hi Linus,

On Mon, 14 Dec 2020 13:05:51 -0800 Linus Torvalds <torvalds@linux-foundation.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 14, 2020 at 12:49 PM Linus Torvalds
> <torvalds@linux-foundation.org> wrote:
> >
> > I suspect the fix is trivial (change the "," to "|"), but I will not
> > be pulling this - or anything else that hasn't been in linux-next -
> > from you this merge window.
>
> It looks like Stephen Rothwell saw it in next yesterday, and fixed it
> up there in his merge.
>
> So somebody was aware of the problem. But unlike Stephen, I don't take
> broken code and just silently fix it up in the merge.
>
> I suspect Stephen might have thought it was a merge conflict fix,
> rather than just a broken branch.
>
> Stephen: that makes linux-next test coverage kind of pointless, if you
> just fix bugs in the branches you merge. You should reject things more
> aggressively, rather than make them "pass" in Linux-next.

I also reported it last Friday
(https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/20201211155031.0e35abf2@canb.auug.org.au/)
and so assumed it would be fixed before being sent to you ... I
sometimes fix simple things up but mostly reject them - clearly that
would not have made a difference here.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

  Last update: 2020-12-14 22:43    [W:0.054 / U:0.516 seconds]