SubjectRe: Fair Pay - Introducing new global concept - Bit Synergy.
Based on my research I introduce a new gloal concept aswell. Bit
Synergy, that reflects what I work with, and trying to make this
optimal. This really is an identifier for what kind of work that needs
to be done for optimal computing, and related philosophy and politics.

May the Bit Synergy be optimal.

Serenity!

Den 03.11.2020 09:56, skrev Ywe Cærlyn:
> I have now mostly finished up the idea on the game part that is part of
> making an available source distribution a success. The gamedeveloper on
> *nix, becomes more a de-centralized idea, with netartists, and
> filecatalog and group on *nix. Really a conclusion on 3D Scene, and
> related culture. I have a channel on this here:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpRoclymJiJWSEF_jDmWaLw
>
> Remixing this culture that goes back to MS-Dos, Amiga, C64 as indie, and
> professional Irix typically.
>
> Making Netstream X, representative of this culture, and all defining
> developments since.
>
> Ywe Cærlyn
> Ihsan Code
> Fair Pay Netstream Initiative
> GameDv, Vick Perry, Bass Trance, Netstream X, White Hat V-log
> www.ihsan-code.eu

  Last update: 2020-11-03 13:16    [W:0.036 / U:0.096 seconds]