SubjectBasic Setup of Aruba IAP-325-RW Instant Access Point
Subject: Basic Setup of Aruba IAP-325-RW Instant Access Point

Author: Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming (TARGETED INDIVIDUAL)

Country: Singapore

Date: 26 November 2020 Thursday Singapore Time

Type of Publication: Plain Text

Document version: 20201126.01

Assumptions
===========

An Aruba wireless controller already exists on the network.

Steps
=====

0. Unbox the new Aruba IAP-325-RW Instant Access Point and the IEEE
802.3at midspan.

1. Connect LAN cable from the switch to "Data In" port on the POE
Injector (aka midspan).

2. Connect LAN cable from "Data and Power Out" port on POE Injector to
Aruba IAP-325-RW Instant Access Point (ENET0 port).

3. Note down the MAC address of the new Aruba IAP-325-RW.

4. Run Advanced IP scanner on the network.

5. Look for the MAC address of the new Aruba IAP-325-RW IAP on Advanced
IP Scanner. You will get the IP address of the new Aruba IAP-325-RW. The
Aruba IAP-325-RW automatically obtains an IP address from the DHCP
server on the network.

6. Login to the GUI of the Aruba IAP-325-RW at
https://aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd:4343

7. This Aruba IAP-325-RW has been provisioned by the existing Aruba
wireless controller on the network, so you cannot use the default
username and password of "admin" to login any more.

I told my boss Donald Trump (fictitious name used) that the new Aruba
IAP-325-RW is up on the network. Before I can even explore the
configuration settings, my boss immediately rushed and beat me in
configuring the new Aruba IAP-325-RW, leaving me with no opportunity to
learn how to configure the new Aruba IAP-325-RW at all.

8. After my boss Donald Trump (fictitious name used) has configured the
new Aruba IAP-325-RW, I tried to figure out how he configured it.

9. Once you login to the GUI of Aruba IAP-325-RW, click New.

10. Under "1. WLAN Settings" tab:

Name: Enter your desired wireless network name (SSID)

Primary usage: Employee

11. Under "2. VLAN" tab:

Client IP assignment: Network assigned

Client VLAN assignment: Default

12. Under "3. Security" tab:

Security Level: choose Personal

Key management: WPA-2 Personal

Passphrase format: 8-63 chars

Passphrase: Enter your desired wi-fi password

Retype: Enter your desired wi-fi password

MAC authentication: Disabled

Blacklisting: Disabled

Enforce DHCP: Disabled

Fast Roaming

802.11r: Not checked

802.11k: Not checked

802.11v: Not checked

13. Under "4. Access" tab:

Access Rules: Unrestricted

Click Finish.

14. I am not very sure about the detailed configuration settings my boss
made. He never shared them with me. But from what I gather, he has to
give the new Aruba IAP-325-RW a hostname and associate the newly created
SSID to this Aruba IAP-325-RW access point.

15. When I have the opportunity to configure Aruba wireless products
again in the future, I will publish a more refined and detailed guide
again. Stay tuned.

--
-----BEGIN EMAIL SIGNATURE-----

The Gospel for all Targeted Individuals (TIs):

[The New York Times] Microwave Weapons Are Prime Suspect in Ills of
U.S. Embassy Workers

Link:
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/01/science/sonic-attack-cuba-microwave.html

Singaporean Targeted Individual Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming's
Academic
Qualifications as at 14 Feb 2019 and refugee seeking attempts at the
United Nations Refugee Agency Bangkok (21 Mar 2017), in Taiwan (5 Aug
2019) and Australia (25 Dec 2019 to 9 Jan 2020):

[1] https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com/

[2] https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.sg/

[3] https://www.scribd.com/user/270125049/Teo-En-Ming

-----END EMAIL SIGNATURE-----

  Last update: 2020-11-26 13:15    [W:0.024 / U:0.352 seconds]