    SubjectRe: [net-next v3 0/8] seg6: add support for SRv6 End.DT4/DT6 behavior
    On Mon, 23 Nov 2020 19:28:48 +0100 Andrea Mayer wrote:
    > - Patch 1 is needed to solve a pre-existing issue with tunneled packets
    > when a sniffer is attached;
    >
    > - Patch 2 improves the management of the seg6local attributes used by the
    > SRv6 behaviors;
    >
    > - Patch 3 adds support for optional attributes in SRv6 behaviors;
    >
    > - Patch 4 introduces two callbacks used for customizing the
    > creation/destruction of a SRv6 behavior;
    >
    > - Patch 5 is the core patch that adds support for the SRv6 End.DT4
    > behavior;
    >
    > - Patch 6 introduces the VRF support for SRv6 End.DT6 behavior;
    >
    > - Patch 7 adds the selftest for SRv6 End.DT4 behavior;
    >
    > - Patch 8 adds the selftest for SRv6 End.DT6 (VRF mode) behavior;
    >
    > - Patch 9 adds the vrftable attribute for End.DT4/DT6 behaviors in iproute2.

    LGTM! Please address the nit and repost without the iproute2 patch.
    Mixing the iproute2 patch in has confused patchwork:

    https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/netdevbpf/list/?series=389667&state=*

    Note how it thinks that the iproute2 patch is part of the kernel
    series. This build bot-y thing is pretty new. I'll add a suggestion
    to our process documentation not to mix patches.

    > I would like to thank David Ahern for his support during the development of
    > this patchset.

    Should I take this to mean that David has review the code off-list?

      Last update: 2020-11-25 00:50    [W:2.783 / U:0.464 seconds]