SubjectRE: Linux 5.10-rc4
Date
From: Dave Airlie
> Sent: 19 November 2020 01:16
>
> On Thu, 19 Nov 2020 at 08:25, Dave Airlie <airlied@gmail.com> wrote:

Nope, and probably not relevant.
pl_flags is 2 or 3 and it is testing for 4.

The oldest kernel doesn't generate the 'splat' either.
Just the f*cked up display output.

I'll put a screenshot (photo) into another email.

David

Registration No: 1397386 (Wales)

  Last update: 2020-11-19 10:32    [W:0.098 / U:0.368 seconds]