SubjectFair Pay: The main stuff solved!
Date
I have talked quite a bit about Fair Pay here, that we need for correct
streaming and OS developlment.

I think a new branch of OpenMandriva would be good. "Star-X".

Philosophically the problem is Tao that is a Fire Lizard, and
Theoprastus, that seems to be about the same, and nonsensical church
teachings, that hinder development.

They both seem based on Sinc, something that many programmers know.

They way we can solve this is making Uni more about relevant Business
and Psychology.

Education here does not support Tao/Theoprastus.

Indeed they are about viking partycustoms, something I know from my own
time in Business School.

I have also made a youtube channel on this: Uni Suf -
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCorCUBYDCbTDcPtglKwfwpw (on popular
demand).

Suf (woolrobe) philosophists like the Sinc aswell!

Watch if you like Whiskey Odes.

Serenity!
Ywe Cærlyn

  Last update: 2020-11-13 18:20    [W:0.184 / U:0.032 seconds]