SubjectFrom Mr Andreas Medicus
Date
GOOD DAY

My name is Mr Andreas Medicus, I really do not mean to waste
your time.
Considering the fact that this is a $5,500,000.00dollars. deal
shear rate 50/50 % and i would like you to be honest with me.

I carefully contact you due to many Internet frauds nowadays.but
i put my faith in God because all things in life is by risk but
don't let me down now or after, This is Mr. Plavia Shakunthala
Lobo and his family was involved in plan crash 22nd of May 2010
in List of passengers on Air India Express flight that crash
32.Plaviashakunthala Lobo 33. Venishanikola Lobo 34.
Vishalfloid Lobo (child) and all family died without any
inheritance or next of kin so i want you to work together with me
been an attorney so this is Mr. Plaviashakunthala Lobo account
details:

Bank name: Orabank Benin
Bank Address: Cotonou Benin Republic
Account name: Plavia Shakunthala Lobo
Account Number: 5820006534
Account Balance: $5,500,000.00 dollars
Date of deposit: 19th December, 2009
Account officer: Mrs Jessica Clement

I was with Mr. Plaviashakunthala Lobo as a legal witness when
this money was deposited as fixed deposit in 2009. Since his
demise, I have visited this bank three times. Contact the bank
and ask for the confirmation of his involvement in the plane
crash.check the website:
http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/list-of-passengers-on-air-india-express-flight/article435569.ece

Upon the receipt of your information,i will give you the Account
password of the Account number above to Login to the Account for
view of the said fund online to enable us to move
move forward.

Kindly send your information as soon as you receive this letter
for us move forward.

May the good Lord bless you and your family.
Best Regards.

Mr Andreas Medicus
You can contact me with my private email:
andreasmedicu@fnbccs.net

“DISCLAIMER: This e-mel and any files transmitted with it are
intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may
contain confidential information. You are hereby notified that
the taking of any action in reliance upon, or any review,
retransmission, dissemination, distribution, printing or copying
of this message or any part thereof by anyone other than the
recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, you should delete it immediately and advise the
sender by return e-mel. Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to the MBSP shall
be understood as neither given nor endorsed by the MBSP.

  Last update: 2020-11-01 13:05    [W:0.024 / U:0.164 seconds]