SubjectRe. I am looking forward to hear from you
Hello dear,

My name is Ms. Katherine Pierce Koffi. I worked with Vedanta Resources
Ltd, the United Kingdom for 25 years, but I retired in the year 2013.
I didn't marry and I have no child of my own due to my health issues.
Presently, I am 68 years old and suffering from chronic tract cancer.
From doctor's indications, my condition is really deteriorating and
is quite obvious that my death is very close to me as I can see my
life quickly ebbing away. I am bedridden and in constant pain.

The stage is worst for more than two months now and I have been
hospitalized which affected my ability to talk. I am an orphan, no
Parents, no brother, no sister but my country home origin is Cote
d'Ivoire. I was working with Vedanta Resources Ltd in United Kingdom,
company's headquarters here in the United Kingdom; I am working with
this particular company for 25 years before i was promoted as deputy
accountant general.

When I was working with Vedanta Resources Ltd, the United Kingdom, I
deposited the sum of USD$910,000.00 in African Development Bank Cote
d'Ivoire. This money is still with the bank, but due to my poor health
condition and based on doctor's indications, I am scared that my life
is almost at the end, so I have decided to donate this USD$910,000.00
to the Charity.

I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit
this money. Please, I want the Africa Development Bank (ADB) to
transfer this USD$910,000.00 to you so that you can help me to donate
70% of the money to any Charity Organization in Cote d'Ivoire, while
you take the remaining 30% of the money as your reward for your
assistance in fulfilling my heart desire.I know that I have never met
you before, I got your email address from Google and my confidence
reposed on you.If I receive your reply,

I will write to the African Development Bank to transfer the money to you.

Send your response to my private email at: koffiakouasolange@hotmail.com

I expect your prompt reply and wish you will put me in your prayers henceforth.

Thanks and God bless you.
Ms. Katherine Pierce Koffi.

  Last update: 2020-10-26 17:15    [W:0.026 / U:0.508 seconds]