SubjectRe: BoF on LPC 2019 : Linux Perf advancements for compute intensive and server systems
Em Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 10:57:58AM -0700, Andi Kleen escreveu:

> > > All those are already merged, after long reviewing phases and lots of
> > > testing, right?
> >
> > Right. These changes now constitute parts of the Linux kernel source tree.
>
> Might be better to focus on future areas that haven't been merged yet.

Agreed, we can have a initial, short report on what has been done to
address these issues, and I think Alexey could take care of that, but
then we should try and list here what else in addition to what Ian et
all listed on their talk.

And perhaps even things that ammeliorate the problems they list there,
i.e. Ian, Stephane, the things that Alexey listed were already
tested/considered by you guys?

- Arnaldo

  Last update: 2019-08-27 00:11    [W:0.067 / U:0.052 seconds]