SubjectFrom: Mr.Ahmed Muzashah,
Good Day,

I am Mr.Ahmed Muzashah, account Manager with an investment bank here
in Burkina Faso. There is a draft account opened in my firm by a
long-time client of our bank.I have the opportunity of transferring
the left over fund (15.8 Million UsDollars)Fiftheen Million Eight
Hundred Thousand United States of American Dollars.

I want to invest this funds and introduce you to our bank for this
deal and this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that
will protect us from any breach of the law.We will share the fund 40%
for you,50% for me while 10% is for establishing of foundation for the
poor children in your country.If you are really interested in my
proposal further details of the fund transfer will be forwarded to
you.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr.Ahmed Muzashah.

  Last update: 2019-07-24 05:24    [W:0.320 / U:0.112 seconds]