SubjectReminder: 1 open syzbot bug in sound subsystem
[This email was generated by a script.  Let me know if you have any suggestions
to make it better, or if you want it re-generated with the latest status.]

Of the currently open syzbot reports against the upstream kernel, I've manually
marked 1 of them as possibly being a bug in the sound subsystem.

If you believe this bug is no longer valid, please close the syzbot report by
sending a '#syz fix', '#syz dup', or '#syz invalid' command in reply to the
original thread, as explained at https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#status

If you believe I misattributed this bug to the sound subsystem, please let me
know, and if possible forward the report to the correct people or mailing list.

Here is the bug:

Title: KASAN: use-after-free Read in wake_up_if_idle
Last occurred: 131 days ago
Reported: 267 days ago
Branches: Mainline and others
Dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=b1e300cd7b124fc83dd4199d4d1df26310111b0f
Original thread: https://lkml.kernel.org/lkml/00000000000066ab7105795f245e@google.com/T/#u

Unfortunately, this bug does not have a reproducer.

No one replied to the original thread for this bug.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
Reported-by: syzbot+2c1253bc508adef78a7f@syzkaller.appspotmail.com

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread. For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lkml.kernel.org/r/00000000000066ab7105795f245e@google.com

  Last update: 2019-07-24 04:50    [W:0.038 / U:3.092 seconds]