SubjectReminder: 3 open syzbot bugs in "net/llc" subsystem
[This email was generated by a script.  Let me know if you have any suggestions
to make it better, or if you want it re-generated with the latest status.]

Of the currently open syzbot reports against the upstream kernel, I've manually
marked 3 of them as possibly being bugs in the "net/llc" subsystem. I've listed
these reports below, sorted by an algorithm that tries to list first the reports
most likely to be still valid, important, and actionable.

Of these 3 bugs, 3 were seen in mainline in the last week.

If you believe a bug is no longer valid, please close the syzbot report by
sending a '#syz fix', '#syz dup', or '#syz invalid' command in reply to the
original thread, as explained at https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#status

If you believe I misattributed a bug to the "net/llc" subsystem, please let me
know, and if possible forward the report to the correct people or mailing list.

Here are the bugs:

Title: memory leak in llc_conn_ac_send_sabme_cmd_p_set_x
Last occurred: 0 days ago
Reported: 63 days ago
Branches: Mainline
Dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=1c2132cc5a2f0d05091adc4f2ed088020522f73a
Original thread: https://lkml.kernel.org/lkml/0000000000005974af0589660739@google.com/T/#u

This bug has a C reproducer.

No one has replied to the original thread for this bug yet.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
Reported-by: syzbot+6b825a6494a04cc0e3f7@syzkaller.appspotmail.com

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread. For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lkml.kernel.org/r/0000000000005974af0589660739@google.com

Title: memory leak in llc_ui_sendmsg
Last occurred: 1 day ago
Reported: 63 days ago
Branches: Mainline
Dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=4e8b3190d51a3b721b554f103da5399613748ea0
Original thread: https://lkml.kernel.org/lkml/0000000000009382e7058965fc65@google.com/T/#u

Reported-by: syzbot+31c16aa4202dace3812e@syzkaller.appspotmail.com

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread. For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lkml.kernel.org/r/0000000000009382e7058965fc65@google.com

Title: memory leak in llc_ui_create (2)
Last occurred: 6 days ago
Reported: 32 days ago
Branches: Mainline
Dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=ecc7f04cd94b5c062c000865d43bfb682d718b8e
Original thread: https://lkml.kernel.org/lkml/000000000000058a0f058bd50068@google.com/T/#u

Reported-by: syzbot+6bf095f9becf5efef645@syzkaller.appspotmail.com

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread. For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lkml.kernel.org/r/000000000000058a0f058bd50068@google.com

  Last update: 2019-07-24 04:40    [W:0.029 / U:0.040 seconds]