SubjectReminder: 3 open syzbot bugs in vhost subsystem
[This email was generated by a script.  Let me know if you have any suggestions
to make it better, or if you want it re-generated with the latest status.]

Of the currently open syzbot reports against the upstream kernel, I've manually
marked 3 of them as possibly being bugs in the vhost subsystem. I've listed
these reports below, sorted by an algorithm that tries to list first the reports
most likely to be still valid, important, and actionable.

Of these 3 bugs, 2 were seen in mainline in the last week.

Of these 3 bugs, 2 were bisected to commits from the following person:

Jason Wang <jasowang@redhat.com>

If you believe a bug is no longer valid, please close the syzbot report by
sending a '#syz fix', '#syz dup', or '#syz invalid' command in reply to the
original thread, as explained at https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#status

If you believe I misattributed a bug to the vhost subsystem, please let me know,
and if possible forward the report to the correct people or mailing list.

Here are the bugs:

Title: KASAN: use-after-free Write in tlb_finish_mmu
Last occurred: 5 days ago
Reported: 4 days ago
Branches: Mainline
Dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=d57b94f89e48c85ef7d95acc208209ea4bdc10de
Original thread: https://lkml.kernel.org/lkml/00000000000045e7a1058e02458a@google.com/T/#u

This bug has a syzkaller reproducer only.

This bug was bisected to:

commit 7f466032dc9e5a61217f22ea34b2df932786bbfc