SubjectRe: 32-bit Amlogic (ARM) SoC: kernel BUG in kfree()
Hi Martin,

On 2019/4/5 12:30, Martin Blumenstingl wrote:
> Hi Liang,
>
> On Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 8:44 AM Liang Yang <liang.yang@amlogic.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Martin,
>>
>> On 2019/3/29 2:03, Martin Blumenstingl wrote:
>>> Hi Liang,
>> [......]
>>> your gxl.txt is great, finally I can also compare my own results with
>>> something that works for you!
>>> in my results (see attachment) the "DATA_IN [256 B, force 8-bit]"
>>> instructions result in a different info buffer output.
>>> does this make any sense to you?
>>>
>> I have asked our VLSI designer for explanation or simulation result by
>> an e-mail. Thanks.
> do you have any update on this?
> Sorry. I haven't got reply from VLSI designer yet. We tried to improve
priority yesterday, but i still can't estimate the time. There is no
document or change list showing the difference between m8/b and gxl/axg
serial chips. Now it seems that we can't use command NFC_CMD_N2M on nand
initialization for m8/b chips and use *read byte from NFC fifo register*
instead.

> Martin
>
> .

  Last update: 2019-04-10 13:09    [W:0.133 / U:0.056 seconds]