Subject[GIT PULL 0/6] ARM: SoC changes for 5.1
Hi Linus,

There are six arm-soc branches this time, including one branch
for two newly added SoC families (Socionext Milbeaut
and Bitmain BM18xx), and one 'late' branch that I ended
up sending together with the rest because I felt confident
enough about it after the extra week past -rc8.

The release feels a little smaller than normal this time, though
there are still a total of 767 non-merge commits in it, pulled
from exactly 100 downstream branches.

Contributors with the most commits this time were

57 Bartosz Golaszewski
29 Fabrizio Castro
28 Chen-Yu Tsai
23 Vladimir Zapolskiy
20 Joseph Lo
18 Manivannan Sadhasivam
18 Biju Das
17 Martin Blumenstingl
16 Thierry Reding
16 Stefan Wahren
16 Jerome Brunet
15 Linus Walleij
12 Miquel Raynal
12 Anson Huang
11 Bjorn Andersson
10 Rajendra Nayak
10 Lucas Stach
10 Geert Uytterhoeven

All the usual platforms are active (renesas, sunxi, imx, omap,
qcom, rockchips, mediatek), but I'm also happy to see more
updates on some platforms that have seen less activity in the
past (davinci, tegra and samsung-s5p).

Arnd

  Last update: 2019-03-06 16:26    [W:0.095 / U:1.608 seconds]