SubjectFrom: Petrochemical Company Projects

To:The Managing Director/Ceo,
Dear Sir,

I am obliged to inform you that we have abandoned over invoiced contract payment ready to transfer abroad.
This fund originated from the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation project executed by a foreign firm at the Port Harcourt Refinery and Petrochemical Company.

Due to lack of supervision and laxity in the contract execution by the appropriate department,the contractors absconded with the payment they received and abandoned US$25.5Million in the offshore account of the Central Bank of Nigeria domiciled in the Benin Republic since 10years ago.If you are interested in this transaction.Please contact me.(dr.umoru@aol.com)

Your's Faithfully,
Dr John Brown Umoru.
Chairman,Contract Tender Board.

  Last update: 2019-02-07 19:27    [W:0.035 / U:0.060 seconds]