SubjectMy Dear Friend, I have a business proposal in the tune of ($6.5 Million United States Dollar only)

--
Auditing / Accounting Director
Bank of Africa (BOA)

My Dear Friend, I have a business proposal in the tune of ($6.5 Million
United States Dollar only)

My name is Mrs.Mimi Nicolas, I am the Telex Manager of (BOA) bank of
Africa in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.

i want the bank to transfer the money left by most of the greedy
African Politicians into your account, they used our bank to launder
money overseas through the help of their Political advisers. Most of
the funds which they transferred out of the shores of Africa were gold
and oil money that was supposed to have been used to delop the
continent. can you invest this money and also help the poor ? the
amount value at ($6.5million Dollars), left in his account still
unclaimed.

More details will be giving to you if you are interested
Awaiting to hear from you,Thank with my regard.

Mrs.Mimi Nicolas

Telex Manager
(B.O.A) Bank.

  Last update: 2019-02-07 18:45    [W:0.061 / U:0.020 seconds]