    Subjectremove block layer bounce buffering for MMC
    Date
    Hi everyone,

    this series converts the remaining MMC host drivers to properly kmap the
    scatterlist entries it does PIO operations on, and then goes on to
    remove the usage of block layer bounce buffering (which I plan to remove
    eventually) from the MMC layer.

    As a bonus I've converted various drivers to the proper scatterlist
    helpers so that at least in theory they are ready for chained
    scatterlists.

    All the changes are compile tested only as I don't have any of the
    hardware, so a careful review would be appreciated.

      Last update: 2019-01-14 11:00    [W:4.022 / U:0.172 seconds]