SubjectRe: [gentoo-user] Re: CoC loving Linux programmers... is completely on topic.
Funny, the pro-CoC developers claim any discussion is off-topic on the
linux developer lists.

The licensing of linux-kernel is completely on topic, since there may
be linux-copyright-holders reading this list.

They have been told they have no rights, that they transferred them
away.

This is a complete lie.
They have only magnanimously granted a license to use their code.

They have received nothing for it.
It is a gratuitous license given by them.

They can rescind this license from whomever they want at any time.
Including the linux kernel project.

> This
> is being resolved off-list shortly.

Some veiled threat?

Because you do not like my way of speaking, or the topic?
You want the property-owners to be dispossessed?

On 2019-01-01 20:49, Rich Freeman wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 1, 2019 at 3:44 PM Dale <rdalek1967@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Question. Why are these license discussions being done on a USER list
>> instead of a DEVELOPER list? Gentoo has mailing lists that are to be
>> used for this sort of topic. How about taking them there? Here is a
>> link with them listed.
>>

> This is indeed off-topic for this list (and other Gentoo lists). This
> is being resolved off-list shortly.
>
> I appreciate everybody's ongoing patience with not replying.

  Last update: 2019-01-02 00:08    [W:0.036 / U:0.340 seconds]