SubjectRE: linux-next: build failure after merge of the net-next tree
Date

Jeff is out, so I just opted to email a fix to netdev. I hope this is acceptable.

I opted to essentially revert the patch that moved code to i40e_ethtool_stats.h, rather than anything fancier, since it was fast, and correct.

There was a suggestion to only move the one offending function, but I felt that it was better to move everything back into the .c files.

Thanks,
Jake

  Last update: 2018-09-08 00:04    [W:0.142 / U:0.056 seconds]