SubjectAfter a couple of months work, (re:Nyt Cloud - A universalized international streaming goods paradigm)
Date
After a couple of months work, I think Nyt Cloud is shaping up, and we
are putting the finishing touches on it.

A universalized international streaming goods paradigm, is indeed what
it is about, and what a good computer OS needs to be about in these days.

Internet is becoming professional, and few enthusiast sites remain,
those who do, were obscure to begin with.

So we see the trend of "scene" on the Amiga, that peaks in 1993, where I
myself had top results.

To filesharing online, of art and media, in 2000.

To places like soundcloud etc, and the streaming boom in 2015.

Now ofcourse we want an OS, that generalizes all sreaming goods, with a
finely granulated streaming economy, also for OS parts ofcourse.

Respecting labour party politics, and work union efforts, for Fair Pay,
that indeed is decreed by Üccüî. A zén-concept of The Gôdh, with broad
multicultural linguistic compatibility, having a decentralized basis
going down to revealed background in The Quran, that is a perfected Bible.

Imagine even 3d-printer houses, tools and clothes with this.

A beneficient and politically correct cause indeed.

Where the muslimized Linus, would be Linüs, reducing observable reality,
to managable fact, and an acceptable language, compliant to the divine.

Peace!
Ywe Cærlyn,
Léad
www.nyt.cloud

  Last update: 2018-09-06 09:47    [W:0.035 / U:0.204 seconds]