SubjectRe: [RFC 01/13] iommu: Introduce bind_guest_stage API
Hi Kevin,

On 09/04/2018 10:34 AM, Tian, Kevin wrote:
> [...]

I think the confusion comes from the different terminology used in VTD
and ARM SMMU spec.

Your PASID table ~ ARM SMMU Context Descriptor (CD) table
Your Root Entry/Context Entry ~ ARM SMMU Stream Table Entry (STE)

So I meant guesr invalidates its Context Descriptor cache. He "owns"
those. Host owns the STE.

Thanks

Eric

> Thanks
> Kevin

  Last update: 2018-09-04 10:42    [W:1.418 / U:0.092 seconds]