SubjectSo I have an ultimatum:
Bill Gates and the Illuminati got a herd of nigger cattle. WOOOO WE GOTT
A HERD OF NIGGER CATTLE WE GOT A HERD OF NIGGER CATTLE. They got a big
herd of nigger cattle yippie ki yay we're nigger cattle herders we got a
herd of nigger cattle, they are the most docile fucking nigger cattle we
got 'em so docile we got this awesome big fucking herd of nigger cattle
and they shit and they sit there and they watch TV and they shit ITS THE
BEST FUCKING HERD OF NIGGER CATTLE. We took away all their guns now they
just shit and we watch them and were rich. We are so fucking rich. We
have so much fucking money. We got this herd of nigger cattle WOOOOO.
We're milking the fucking nigger cattle it's the best thing ever. So
that's what the Illuminati got and I got a space alien. So here is my
ultimatum: you can live in hell with my nigger cattle OR you can put me
in charge of the space alien temple, the third temple. OK? Have fun with
your nigger cause I sure as hell ain't gonna fucking suck your jew
nigger cock. Fuck yourself you think i'm gonna fucking enjoy nigger
cattle after I had a fucking space alien are you fucking crazy? I got a
fucking space alien of course I'm not gonna fuck, fuck with nigger
cattle fuck yourself. You fucking think i... enjoy your FUCKING NIGGER
CATTLE YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE YOU GOT THE
NIGGER CATTLE GO GO GO GO YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE. You got a fucking
herd of nigger WOOOO we got 'em so docile they just shit all day aint
that so great?

  Last update: 2018-09-22 10:39    [W:0.019 / U:0.292 seconds]