SubjectRe: [GIT PULL] RISC-V Updates for the 4.19 Merge Window
From
On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 11:15:18 PDT (-0700), Linus Torvalds wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 17, 2018 at 1:28 PM Palmer Dabbelt <palmer@sifive.com> wrote:
>>
>> I remember having sent this on Wednesday, but for some reason I don't see it in
>> your tree or my outbox so I might be crazy.
>
> You might indeed have been having hallucinations. I don't see any
> other pull request from you in my mailbox than this one.
>
> Google does find a posting from you saying
>
> "Below is the pull request I plan to submit on Wednesday morning"
>
> on the RISC-V development google group list, so I think you just
> remembered your _plan_, not your actual email ...

That does sound like something I would do... It's odd because I remember
specifically being excited that I finally got the arguments to "git send-pull"
correct, but I guess that excitement was pre-mature :)

> Anyway, I can confirm that this new pull request is now in my queue
> even if I don't see any earlier ones.

Thanks!

I'm planning on submitting another PR tomorrow (which has been baking since
yesterday like it's supposed to), so fingers crossed I'm slightly less crazy
this week.

  Last update: 2018-08-21 20:32    [W:0.065 / U:1.824 seconds]