SubjectRe: Using LIBIIO sending DATA to DAC and capturing the output from DAC
Same question was also posted on the ADI support forums, we'll discuss it
there since this is a ADI product specific question.

See https://ez.analog.com/thread/106116

On 05/09/2018 03:14 AM, Randy Dunlap wrote:
> [adding linux-iio mailing list]
>
> On 05/08/2018 06:12 PM, jarul wrote:
>> I would like to ask a question and if anybody can answer my question, I would
>> very much appreciate.
>>
>> I am using Z706 and AD9361. I have setup the SD card image on the server
>> side and I have a client machine which is a Linux machine. I am using
>> ad9361-iiostream file where I send my data using sin and cos function to DAC
>> and try to get the output from DAC. If I send the random number which does
>> not exceed 2047, do the left shift 4 bit and send the data to DAC. It
>> creates a nice waveform file and the waveform can be seen on oscilloscope
>> clearly. Using random number I can get the output from DAC. However, when I
>> send the sin and cos function, the output from DAC can not be captured or I
>> get just 0 and one single value as output.
>>
>> I have used iio_channel_read_raw function to capture the output else
>> iio_channel_read function to capture the output from DAC. I want to capture
>> the DAC output and then send the output to ADC and finally I want to capture
>> the ADC output to compare the digital data on both side.
>>
>> Can any export or whoever is familiar with the subject libiio can answer my
>> question. Thanks a lot.
>>

>> --
>> Sent from: http://linux-kernel.2935.n7.nabble.com/

  Last update: 2018-05-09 11:11    [W:0.042 / U:0.044 seconds]