SubjectREAD THIS MESSAGE CAREFULLY AND GET BACK TO ME.
Assist me for a joint business.
Dear friend, this is genuine message for you.

I am Sambo Salifou, the federal auditor. For central bank of Burkina
Faso. My village a gold mining village has mandated me for sales of
our raw Gold. I use this opportunity to look for some one who will
provide an account to receive sum of eight million, four hundred
thousand us dollars in our bank, as gold sales fund unknown by our
village, This fund has been laying unclaimed till now, I have seized
all documents concerning the fund and now I want to use it to
establish an industry outside my country like yours. So if you are
interested then I will use your account to transfer the fund out for a
joint business establishment, I will also give you the 30% of the
fund. if you are interested pls reply me
PLEASE ON STRICT INFORMATION REPLY ME

Sincerely,
Sambo Salifou

  Last update: 2018-04-05 19:51    [W:0.044 / U:0.176 seconds]