SubjectConfidential Request!!
--
Dear Friend,

My name is Mr. Williams Abbas, Executive Director and Head of
Personal Banking ( Investment & Development). I am a private investor
who wants to invest his financial estate in long-term business venture
especially in public and private securities (including real estate,
energy, oil and gas, emerging markets, and high-technology) in your
country/company under your supervision.

You will be required to;

[1]. Receive the funds
[2]. Invest and Manage the funds profitably

I am willing to negotiate management sharing percentage after your
acceptance. And all legal requirements that will perfect the legality
and movement of the fund shall or will be duly obtained by my attorney
in the appropriate departments in due course. As I expect to hear from
you urgently as this is a high priority Investment Placement and
kindly send your information to enhance communication.

Thank you for your understanding and this is not a scam, but legitimate funds.

Sincerely Yours,

Mr. Williams Abbas

  Last update: 2018-04-24 23:34    [W:0.021 / U:0.428 seconds]