SubjectRe: Question regarding container affecting the host system mounts
I am able to workaround this issue by marking the mount as unbinadable
and clearing the flag (CL_COPY_UNBINDABLE) in "copy_tree" function in
fs/namespace.c. This skips the unbindable mounts to get cloned inside
the new namespace. For my use-case this is acceptable.

--
Ronak A Desai
Sr. Software Engineer
Airborne Information Solutions / RC Linux Platform Software
MS 131-100, C Ave NE, Cedar Rapids, IA, 52498, USA

Phone : 319-263-2667 / VPN : 263-2667

Ronak.Desai@rockwellcollins.com

https://www.rockwellcollins.com/

  Last update: 2018-04-02 17:41    [W:0.045 / U:0.028 seconds]