SubjectYes Yes Yes Yes
Hello Dear,

I am Mr. Gervase Emmanuel, executive office holder, general operation
and regional accountant of Royal Bank of Scotland Plc, London United
Kingdom. I believe it is the wish of God for me to come across you
today. Also, I hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and
confident that I am about to impose on you. I have been in search of
someone with this same last name, so when I saw your name, I was
pushed to contact you for our mutual benefit.

One of our customer from your country had a fixed deposit account with
our bank in 2004 that valued the Sum of £7,100,000.00 (Seven million,
one hundred thousand British pounds). The maturity date for this
deposit was on 2007; unfortunately he was among the death victims of
the May 26, 2006 earthquake disaster in Jawa, Indonesia that killed
about 5,782 people.

He was on a business trip in Indonesia during this disaster that end
up his life. Being single, he did not state any next of kin
Heir-apparent when the account was opened, although as his account
officer, he told me that he will later forward one of his relative’s
names as his next of kin Heir to the account which he did not
fulfilled before he met his death.

Since then, I am searching for someone from your country with similar
name. I was happy when I saw your name and I am now seeking for your
co-operation to present you as the next of kin Heir to this account
hence you have similar last name with the deceased. Do not be afraid,
there is no risk involved and every legitimate arrangement to perfect
this deal has been put in place.

For your involvement in this deal, you will receive 45% of the total
amount after the money is transfer to your bank account. Also for
confidentiality in this transaction i will like us to keep via email
for now. Should you consider this offer interesting, kindly send me
the below information of yours completely.

Your complete name:
Your full contact address:
Your direct mobile phone number:
Your major occupation:
Your Age:

I look forward to hear from you to enable me give you more details
about this fund, and please reply me through private email:
gervaseemmauel@myself.com

Thanks in anticipation of your urgent response.

Best Regards
Mr. Gervase Emmanuel

  Last update: 2018-04-14 21:57    [W:0.026 / U:0.416 seconds]