SubjectQuery:Regarding percpu_counter debug object destroy
Date
Hi ,

I have checked below code and it seems we are calling debug_object_free twice, ideally we should deactivate and later we
have to destroy.

1st call -> percpu_counter_destroy->debug_percpu_counter_deactivate -> debug_object_free
2nd call ->
debug_object_free

static bool percpu_counter_fixup_free(void *addr, enum debug_obj_state state)
{
struct percpu_counter *fbc = addr;

switch (state) {
case ODEBUG_STATE_ACTIVE:
percpu_counter_destroy(fbc); -> first call
debug_object_free(fbc, &percpu_counter_debug_descr); 2nd call
return true;
default:
return false;
}
}

We are seeing one issue, where one list contain garbage data in obj_hash, just before element of that is percpu_counter but
still not sure as it is very difficult to reproduce.

Can some one please review above code or can we remove one instance of debug_object_free from above code.

Regards
Gaurav

--
Qualcomm India Private Limited, on behalf of Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of the Code Aurora Forum,
a Linux Foundation Collaborative Project.

  Last update: 2018-04-13 09:32    [W:0.033 / U:0.096 seconds]