SubjectRe: [GIT PULL] Thermal management updates for v4.17-rc1
Date
On Friday, April 13, 2018 01:12:39 PM Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz wrote:
> On Friday, April 13, 2018 12:41:18 PM Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz wrote:
> > On Friday, April 13, 2018 12:30:04 PM Daniel Lezcano wrote:
> > > On 13/04/2018 11:28, Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz wrote:
> > >
> > > [ ... ]

> > > Actually the switch statement was fine until the cleanup.
> >
> > I don't see how it was fine before as the driver has never used the default
> > case (always used TYPE_ONE_POINT_TRIMMING or TYPE_TWO_POINT_TRIMMING).
> >
> > Could you please explain this more?

> > > Regarding the latest comment, this can be fixed properly by 'return' (or
> > > whatever you want which does not get around of gcc warnings).
> >
> > Do you mean that you want the patch with switch statement removal?
> >
> > Is incremental fix OK or do you want something else?
>
> Danial has already posted it, I hope the fix is fine with you.

should have been:

Eduardo: Daniel has already posted it, I hope the fix is fine with you.

(& sorry for the typo)

> Also sorry for the delay with handling issue - I was on holiday last two
> days and for some reason I was under (wrong) impression that the previous
> fix has been in thermal tree (so I was quite surprised today reading this
> mail thread).

Best regards,
--
Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz
Samsung R&D Institute Poland

  Last update: 2018-04-13 13:22    [W:0.048 / U:0.156 seconds]