SubjectGet back to me//
Hey,

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner, I want to solicit your attention to assist me receive two (2) trunk boxes on my behalf.

I am an Army officer with the USA Military and currently in Baghdad with the Combat Support Squad, US Base Camp, Speicher - Baghdad, Iraq. I am on my 3rd deployment to combat war zones. I am also among the squad that will be re-deployed to Afghanistan in about a fortnight and in view of this, I
urgently need your help in assisting me receive for safe keeping the two (2) trunk boxes containing some monies.

The source:
You can visit this links for more details:
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2007/ feb/08/usa.iraq1
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7444083.stm

If you can be trusted, I will explain further on the modalities on how we'll realize the safe shipment of the boxes to you for safe keeping without the breach of the law.when i get a response from you.

Sgt. Sherri Gallagher
U.S Army

  Last update: 2018-04-02 04:25    [W:0.027 / U:1.900 seconds]