Subject4.16-rc5 on Motorola Droid 4
Hi!

I have the phone, I have safestrap installed, kexec seems to work
(crashes my system). But I can't get any output from the new kernel.

All the howtos assume serial connection, but I don't yet have
that. I'm really bad at soldering. IIRC display should work in the
latest kernels, maybe with some patches?

Could someone give me .config and git hash that works for him? Once I
get working display I should be able to continue easily. I'd really
like to get voice calls working...

I took a brief look through dts, and I did not find anything that
could be easily used for debugging. (It seems that capslock LED and
keyboard backlight is not yet supported? Also volume down seems to be
supported but not volume up, funny).

Best regards,
Pavel

  Last update: 2018-03-18 23:04    [W:0.185 / U:1.024 seconds]