SubjectRE: Dell Inc. XPS 13 9343/0TM99H fails to boot v4.16-rc5
Date

OK thanks for explaining.

Dominik,

Can you please verify if Darren's patch works for you too?

Darren,

If that patch works for Dominik, I'm fine with that for 4.16 if you keep
this series, otherwise we can retry for 4.17 and squash the various patches
together.

Thanks,

  Last update: 2018-03-14 02:29    [W:0.130 / U:0.068 seconds]