SubjectRe: [ANNOUNCE] Call for Papers - linux.conf.au Kernel Miniconf, Christchurch NZ, 21-25 Jan 2019
On 21/10/18 12:10 pm, Andrew Donnellan wrote:
> The linux.conf.au Kernel Miniconf is happening once again, this time in
> Christchurch on 22 Jan 2019.
>
> *** Submissions close on 2018-12-16, 23:59 AoE, with early submissions
> (before 2018-11-16, 23:59 AoE) given priority. ***

This deadline is in just under 53 hours, and will not be extended.

--
Andrew Donnellan OzLabs, ADL Canberra
andrew.donnellan@au1.ibm.com IBM Australia Limited

  Last update: 2018-12-15 08:07    [W:0.041 / U:0.364 seconds]