SubjectDear,
Dear,

Please accept my apologies I do not intend to invade your privacy, I
wrote to you earlier, but no answer, in my first post I told you about
my late client who bears the same surname with you, I received
several letters from the bank, where he made a deposit of 7.2 million
Euros before his death, the bank asked me to provide his next of kin
or any of his relatives, who will stand for this claim, otherwise it
will be confiscated by the bank due to lack of claims from his
relatives hence I contacted you to present you as is beneficiary since
you have the same last name with him. After your reply I shall give
you the details and procedures of this transaction, waiting your
reply.

Regards,
Mohammed Rouhani

  Last update: 2018-10-06 12:21    [W:0.026 / U:0.044 seconds]