SubjectRe: [RFC] syzbot process
On Thu, Dec 28, 2017 at 1:55 PM, Ozgur <ozgur@goosey.org> wrote:

>>> I think I'm misunderstood that is good to have text output in a file but not useful if the file extension is ".txt"
>>> Not comfortable use it for mutt / vim and diff.
>>>
>>> I think needs to be an new extension, would be like this ".log" or ".syz" :)
>>
>> There is an fortunate limitation in the mailing system we currently
>> use -- it infers Content-Type from file extension. So if we do .syz,
>> it will do application/octet-stream.
>
> Hello Dmitry,
>
> I understand and thanks for detailed info, like it!

Double-checking the docs:
https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/standard/go/mail/mail-with-headers-attachments

We can do .diff extension for patches. .diff is a standard extension,
looks reasonable for patches and will be a one-line change.
Does .diff sound better than .txt for patches?

  Last update: 2018-01-14 23:17    [W:0.198 / U:0.084 seconds]