    SubjectHopefully
    Good Day Dearest.

    My name is Rita Micheal I am 18 year's old, the only daughter of late
    Mr Raymond Micheal from Burkina Faso, I am contacting you to help me
    relocate to your country to continue my education in university in
    your country, before my father died he gave me a deposit slip document
    of ($7,000,000 USD) and let me understand that it was because of his
    position in government that his government associates planed and
    poisoned him on a business trip with them to France and he advised me
    to look for a faithful and reliable foreigner who will help me to
    transfer this money to his country and help me to relocate over there
    to continue my school.

    I hope you will help me with good faith and trust I have in you, after
    you have secured the money and settle my education, I will give you
    30% of the money for your good and kind assistance to me.

    I waiting on your reply
    regards,
    Rita Micheal.

      Last update: 2017-05-01 15:00    [W:4.283 / U:0.008 seconds]