SubjectRe: Why linux console designed to work in polling mode?
Hi Peter,
I always know the oops enter point(?). Why i can't just switch to old mode (per char
busyloop) in this case and do things like in old console unlock?
Actually, i suspect that there might be some reliability problems with this deferred
stuff, but, actually, i can't come up with a test case (the only one - stuck on all
CPUs with disabled interrupts).
Thank you for respond.

--
Alexander <alexhoppus111@gmail.com>

  Last update: 2015-07-23 08:21    [W:0.102 / U:0.032 seconds]