    SubjectMIPS/IRQCHIP: some remainders of IRQ_CPU
    Hi Ralf,

    your commit 1f1786e60b53 ("MIPS/IRQCHIP: Move irq_chip from arch/mips
    to drivers/irqchip.") is in today's linux-next tree (i.e.,
    next-20150601). It renames the Kconfig option IRQ_CPU to
    IRQ_MIPS_CPU, but misses to rename a few Kconfig selects (see git
    grep) in arch/mips.

    If you agree, I can send a trivial patch that renames those remainders?

    I detected the issue with ./scripts/checkkconfigsymbols.py by diffing
    the last and today's linux tree.

    Some advertisement for a small tool I started a few month a go, which
    is made for such cases. With vgrep [1] you can grep for symbols in
    the current directory tree and afterwards open specific lines in your
    editor. It's more or less a comfortable wrapper around (git) grep. I
    use it a lot to study source code as well as to manage code changes.
    The most prominent user I know is Greg KH who uses it as a replacement
    for cgvg.

    Kind regards,
    Valentin

    [1] https://github.com/vrothberg/vgrep

      Last update: 2015-06-01 17:21    [W:4.951 / U:0.008 seconds]