    Subjectblk-mq timeout handling fixes
    Date
    This series fixes various issues with timeout handling that Robert
    ran into when testing scsi-mq heavily. He tested an earlier version,
    and couldn't reproduce the issues anymore, although the series changed
    quite significantly since and should probably be retested.

    In summary we not only start the blk-mq timer inside the drivers
    ->queue_rq method after the request has been fully setup, and we
    also tell the drivers if we're timing out a reserved (internal)
    request or a real one. Many drivers including will need to handle
    those internal ones differently, e.g. for scsi-mq we don't even
    have a scsi command structure allocated for the reserved commands.

      Last update: 2014-09-14 02:21    [W:3.080 / U:0.764 seconds]