SubjectRe: [GIT PULL] namespace updates for v3.17-rc1
Stephen Rothwell <sfr@canb.auug.org.au> writes:

> Hi Eric,
>
>> As for missing cool tags shrug. The people looking at my code didn't
>> feel like saying the magic words so I didn't include cool tags.
>
> Maybe you should push them ... these tags are not just "cool", they
> give less involved people some indications of what has happened in the
> life of a patch.

Etiquette is a good idea where it helps things flow smoothly. Other
times like this standing on etiquette would have resulted in trivial
fixes for long standing issues not going anywhere.

Althogh I will keep it in mind in the future.

>> Which is a my long winded way of say it sounds like you are accusing me
>> of being irresponsible, and my way of saying that I have tested and
>
> I did not mean to accuse, there are reasons (as you have pointed out)
> that things get added late, or rewritten.

I really try to avoid those reasons but I missed it this round and the
buildbot did not manage to find the comibination with a build error
until the code hit linux-next :(

Eric

  Last update: 2014-08-06 08:41    [W:0.046 / U:0.044 seconds]