SubjectRE: Oops: 17 SMP ARM (v3.16-rc2)
Date
Hi Russell,

It seems to be a compiler issue, where (GCC) 4.8.2 does not produce a properly
working kernel. Happily, (Fedora 2013.11.24-2.fc19) 4.8.1 appears to do a lot
better. No crashes so far with v3.16-rc2!

All the best,
Fredrik

Consider the environment before printing this message.

To read Autoliv's Information and Confidentiality Notice, follow this link:
http://www.autoliv.com/disclaimer.html

  Last update: 2014-06-30 16:21    [W:0.118 / U:0.020 seconds]