SubjectRe: [patch/rfc] perf on raspberry-pi without overflow interrupt
On Wed, 7 May 2014, Will Deacon wrote:

> > OK, let me revisit the patches. The last set of generic ones I sent out
> > actually was broken on ARM and I've been meaning to straighten things out
> > and send a proper follow up patch set but got distracted by other perf
> > related issues.
>
> Any luck with this? I just got (another) report of a PMU with borked
> interrupts, so a fix would be great if you've got one.

Let me see if I can get a final patch out for that.

I've been working on it off and on, the problem is that the patch that
enables things on the Raspberry Pi somehow breaks sampled events on my
pandaboard.

Let me compile up some new kernels and do some more testing and hopefully
get this sorted out this week.

Vince

  Last update: 2014-05-07 23:41    [W:0.554 / U:0.420 seconds]