    SubjectRe: Kernel panic at Ubuntu: IMA + Apparmor
    From
    On 26 April 2014 16:56, Al Viro <viro@zeniv.linux.org.uk> wrote:
    > On Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 11:58:45AM +0300, Dmitry Kasatkin wrote:
    >
    >> Conflict with Apparmor means with Ubuntu.
    >>
    >> But answering to your early question..
    >> IMA does not want permission denied when measuring and re-measuring files.
    >> may_open() is doing that job before.
    >>
    >> We need quickly introduce kernel_read without LSM checks...
    >
    > *snarl*
    >
    > What we need quickly is to introduce you to a textbook or two. As the
    > matter of fact, in this case even wikipedia might suffice...

    Hopefully we have you who were introduced to a textbook or two about relevant
    subject and able kindly help us with the solution instead of telling
    me this crap...

    > Please, figure out what "mandatory locking" is about, what kind of
    > exclusion does it provide and how much is it (un)related to LSM.

    I admit, I missed this issue, but see above, we have you :)

    --
    Thanks,
    Dmitry

      Last update: 2014-04-26 19:01    [W:4.560 / U:0.024 seconds]