SubjectRe: [RFC 00/16] drm/nouveau: initial support for GK20A (Tegra K1)
On 02/04/2014 12:53 PM, Ben Skeggs wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 1, 2014 at 1:16 PM, Alexandre Courbot <acourbot@nvidia.com> wrote:
>> Hello everyone,
> Hey Alex,
>
> The series looks pretty good to me. I'll reply to the relevant
> patches with any minor nit-picks on top of what's already been said by
> others.

Thanks for the review and the welcome. The first part (infrastructure
changes to support platform devices) has not really been commented yet.
If this means it is already in acceptable shape, I propose to re-submit
it separately so it can be merged ahead of the rest. Let me know if you
would like us to generalize the use of the bus abstraction functions
throughout the driver.

For the actual GK20A support, what worries me the most is the memory
model, and my very incomplete understanding of how Nouveau manages
memory doesn't help here. I hope to get some more feedback about it and
see if we can fit somewhere before attempting broader changes.

Thanks!
Alex.

  Last update: 2014-02-04 10:21    [W:0.187 / U:0.216 seconds]