SubjectRe: Honestly, f__k systemd and f__k lennart, and f__k the fans of them. This is NOT Redhat. Linux, Debian IS about choice.
As I said, I did not want to hear that "linux is not about choice" tripe.
Linux and debian IS about choice.

This is NOT redhat.

When something is correct, proven, reliable, and simply works there
is no requirement for a team of evangilists.

SysV is proven. It is reliable (does not ever crash, systemd does, that is a fact).
It is old: stable.

No one needs to speak for a rock. It is just there, it is self evident.
That is SystemV.

Your systemd needs teams and teams of people always spouting on and on
about how great systemd is. And then you have your guys who try to make
sure that we all run your systemd. No matter what. No matter our opinions
or experiance.

SystemV stands alone.
systemd is and must be supported by a mountain of writhing enthusiastic
true believers.

Many of us want no part of that shifting sand.
We like our rock, and that is what SysV is, and debian was*.

*Untill you came along

Keep that linux isn't about choice url to yourself.
It proves about as much as that other url that's part of the systemd lovers bible.