SubjectRe: (Song) Fk SystemD
From
Dry logic is what the opponents of systemD have been using.

Appeal to authority, appeal to emotion (new!) and circular reasoning
plus the application of authority (Bans (Debian, Arch linux, Linux forums, etc))
are what the systemD proponents have been using.

The proponents are winning, they even have linus on their side;
Who in the past has weighed in on userspace issues such as
KDE4, Gnome3, PulseAudio, etc.... now claims that he doesn't
know ANNYTHING about userspace and is only a kernel hacker:
when it comes to userspace he uses what he's given and is clueless
(paraphrasing his claims Deb Conf '14)

Clearly he is lying. He vouched for systemd, says he uses it, doesn't
see any problem, says "the init wars are over, right" (lies again, systemd
isn't only init. He knows that), says he doesn't know anything about
userland anyway (another lie, comparing his earlier statements).

The systemD proponents use every manner of persuasion and coersion.
We are told to only use dry logic and not show ANY emotion or opinion.

They take the hill, we are relegated to the ditch. Who's going to win?

We are getting this thing shoved down our throats,
and a little song against it is a problem?